Sunday 4 May 2008

Tagging Game 1

This tagging game is waaaayyyy long over due. Keeping true to the promise I gave Cik Aja, I present to you what's in thy wallet: -
  • Bonuslink Card (which I've never used)
  • A credit card
  • La Senza membership card (without it buying those oh-to-die-for inner garments are waaayyy to expensive)
  • Fashion Fast Forward card (for the benefit of purchasing clothes from DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd. Hardly use 'em anymore)
  • CIMB ATM Card
  • AMbank ATM Card (no longer in use)
  • Insurance Card
  • Some cash (for security reasons I shall not reveal 'em.Not that it's important)
  • Tons of receipt which I've yet to clear
There you go Aja. Told you it's nothing worth revealing or shared with the public. hiks.

2 comments:

Pink Stilettos said...

kalau ada pic lagi best!

shueyshoelove said...

malas nak letak gambar gambaran iteww...sungguh tidak menarik!!=)