Sunday 18 May 2008

changed

Off late, I noticed what I say/express may sound harsh/direct that it may not suit the ones seeking for opinion/view. Off late, I noticed it's hard to apologize when I'm not wrong. Yes, you read that right, when I'm not wrong. I used to have this paranoia habit of thinking everyone hates me. Hence, the constant apologizing for whatever wrong I may have done when in fact there was none in the first place. Now, that's gone.

For the changed me of saying things out right, some may misperceive what I say/view. I don't do ego stroking. I don't compliment. I don't do a whole lot of things now. In short, I am now a selfish person (unless situation warrants me to be otherwise).

I'm changed. Change is good.

Forever this hold, "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"

=eNd=

No comments: