Saturday, 8 December 2007

action speaks louder than words

angry.hurt.shocked.frustrated.tired.

best-friend-stealer & over sensitive they claim me to be. the former NEVER but the latter may be. but I wonder if they claim I am such, then how about them? back-stabber, gossip-er, other people's business mind-er.would they like being label such, I wonder? I wish I could be like ein n have a mental block at what other's say. I wish I could be like miera to just swallow it in and be ignorant of what others do and say. but obviously I'm NOT them. I'm ME. I confront and face issues.

so,if u've a problem with that, be a woman and SAY it out. don't ACT it out.

maybe it's the hormone speaking. maybe not. I'm just exhausted. pure childish I say.

*shue on anti-social mode*

4 comments:

Ein said...

hmm. mean girls scenario yet again. why can't everyone just grow up! hehe (i'm defending Shue here, so whoever made Shue frustrated, please leave Shue alone!!).

~k.u.c.i.n.g.l.o.v.e.r~ said...

tuh lar ein.penat lar.memang lepas nih menyendiri lagi best.obviously u guys are exception to the general rule.lurve hanging with u guys and be pure silly.=)

nadia said...

lesson 101 to shuey : it's good to be anti-social like me. hehe...just stick to a few very close friends & don't mind the others. if they still talk about u, that means they care & ur popular. or else, they wudn't waste time. bitches are unstoppable :)

~k.u.c.i.n.g.l.o.v.e.r~ said...

yeap nadia.had to learn the hard way.stick to the few friends that i have i shall.x yah memeningkan kepala.=)