Wednesday 19 December 2007

Eidul Adha

In the spirit of celebrating eidul adha tomorow. this post is a tribute to my mom in specific for the sacrifices she made for her children. it's true when people said "mak seorang boleh jaga 10 orang,10 orang anak tak tentu boleh jaga mak seorang".

having had to travel back and forth to Putrajaya on a daily basis gives me the hindsight of what my mom had to go through for at least the past 8 years whilst she was still in service. though the amount of traveling and work everyday could seriously cause severe exhaustion, she still managed to cook and care for her husband and kids. even till today I am amazed that she could wake up really early in the morning to do her sunat prayers and go through the day cooking, cleaning, gardening and attending classes. she certainly deserve the title "Supermom".

never did she once whine.never did she once complain.my best friend, my trusted confidante, the one and only; my Mom.

Selamat Hari Raya Korban everyone

*shuey in a festive and jolly good mood*

No comments: