Thursday 21 August 2008

The cat and I

I initially wanted to post this first than the former but I was way too infuriated, I had to channel it out of the system.

Had an insomnia attack last night. Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep thereafter. The cat (refering to the one-blue eyed kitten) was up too. Since I've yet to perform my 'isya, I took wudhu' and just did that. Thereafter, I recite the Quran to calm this unnerving feeling. And guess which ayat appeared? It was ayatul-kursi. He was listening. He knows. He guided. Subhanallah. Masyallah. He is indeed Great. It gave me the calmness I seek but I still couldn't sleep. Probably it's a reminder to constantly remember Him. To believe in Him. To know we are protected.

Alhamdulillah. I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

adina said...

Ahhh....my strength, my motivation, my reason for living:

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief" (94:5-6)

shueyshoelove said...

thanks babe. He is indeed great kan? =)