Friday 25 July 2008

pathetic

Hey it's friday. Under normal circumstances I'd be jumping with joy but obviously since yesterday, nothing is any longer normal.

Hence, I'd be taking this lonely pathetic sole to any shopping complex after work to drown my sorrows on potential retail therapy. I know I know, no more over-budgeting BUT something NEEDS to be done to cure my broken heart.

I shall stop now for I sense teary eyes.

Yes, call me pathetic. I am. I am indeed a fool.

Now, leave me alone while I listen to pathetic love songs.

pfft..

2 comments:

adina said...

Chill Shuey.

Spending some time with urself is always good. Which in my case is all the time. Hehe ;-)

Question of the heart is out of our control. Everyone's a fool.

shueyshoelove said...

i know right.have not done that for a very long time.guess i forgot how it felt.thanks nadia.