Thursday 10 July 2008

Impression

It never occured to me till today that I can't really relay whatever I want to relay in my blog for if I did, i would impress upon viewers of my blog that I'm ignorant of the current situation (i.e oil price hike, political instability etc)

Truth is, I am ignorant because I refuse to indulge myself in such news anymore. There can be two sides of any story. Boils down to one theory : conspiracy. My observation, conspiracy could also be two ways. Both ways can fight and bicker and it would never end. For whatever it's worth, it will go off for a while till it come back to haunt whoever next probably 10-20 years down the line. and THAT'S why I choose to be ignorant.

Coming back to my opening statement (chehwah!!poyo). It's true, whatever's expressed in one's blog gives an idea of who one is in person. Except in situation where one chooses to potray one's split/various personality for whatever reasons only they would know.

I'm starting to not make sense again. uh-huh.yup.

Let's just get straight to the point. Received a parcel yesterday and now I can scrap one of the item on this wishlist of presents as it came true yesterday. Yay!! Im happy.=)

Now, can you see the relevance of this post?

spender shu=happy shu=insensitive shu *tsk* *tsk*

my defence.bought it at a fraction of the retail price.saved up for it.

And yes, I'm not only official-function-phobic but I'm also a phobic when it comes to people being judgemental to my inner-conscience/character.

There, I've said it.

It's blue. It's big. I'm happy.

*Note to oneself: enough over budgetting exercise till the end of the year.sheesh.

No comments: