Thursday 1 November 2007

Review

P.Ramlee, the Musical didn't turn out as superbly as I thought it would. A glitch to the sound system resulting in not having able to hear clearly through out the entire performance could have affected my view on the said Musical. Nevertheless, I salute Sean Ghazi, Liza Hanim, Rachel (MyStarz LG), Atillia and Dato' Siti Nurhaliza for their immaculate vocal capabilities. They were superb!!

I didn't really enjoy the story board of the said Musical though. It was slightly boring in the sense that the theater was on a monotonous mode for the entire 3/4 of the show. Only when P.Ramlee met Liza Hanim, the play started to pick up its pace.

Through out the play, I must say the extras and Liza Hanim played a major role in making it lively. The choreography and props of the said Musical is at par with broadway standard. Kudos to Pat Ibrahim and Stage Manager for making all scenes looked lively and real.

If only there wasn't any glitch to the sound system, I would've enjoyed it a bit more despite 3/4 of the show was as i said earlier, rather monotonous. Oh well, for an RM 80 ticket, 3 seats from the stage, and a gossip session with syariza, I must say it was most certainly worth it.=)

Not on an up-beat mode at the moment. bluegh.Will ramble about it later.

No comments: