Sunday 22 February 2009

Tribute to a friend

I remembered the day I met him. He was a chambie like me. We served pupillage under the same firm. Then he left for AGC in the middle of his pupillage. We kept in contact non the less. We promised to do a reunion sort for catching up purposes. But we never did. From yesterday forth, the promise we made would be empty for eternity. He passed away yesterday. I was devastated. Though I only knew him for a short period of time, he was someone I could call a friend. Not mere acquaintance. A friend. I guess I never experienced death of a friend at such a young age. He was supposed to turn 27 this year in April. I am still devastated.

Ahmad Zulkamal, may your soul rest in peace and are placed amongst the dwellers of Jannah.

Al-fatihah.

No comments: