Thursday 5 February 2009

Tagged by Ati

feeling happy (gajah (me) gembira)

I really want to go to

Anywhere sandy, beachy, sun, sea – above picture is somewhere in Maldives (heaven-nya!!!!)


travel the world

My favourite place

"home sweet home" – I concur Ati


My favourite thing (s) –tambah sendiri

Shoes and bags tidak boleh dipisahkan. Oooo..no.6 is a PRADA.i WANT!!

My favourite drink

"iced lemon tea" – sama la kita Ati

My favourite food

Mom’s home cooked food. Tak boleh resist everytime.

My favourite colour


I LOVE COLOURS!!!

I live in

Damansara Jaya rocks man!!

I was born in

"ipoh" – orang kampung saya.=)

I attended

SRKDJ (2)

SMKDJ


UIAM


My favourite story

Both the book and movie. Ye, saya bimbo.=)


This is my hobby

Shopping and chillin’ with friends


I definitely wish for

Happiness


wow.that was tiring.


now i tag:


Mrs. Adam

K.aini

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh shuey..kau lahir ipoh?? hahaha..aku baru tau!!

shueyshoelove said...

ye ye.saya anak jati perak.di hospital tun fatimah saya dilahirkan.=) kad pengenalan aku -08- lar babe..eheh