Monday 23 February 2009

Rainy Monday Blues

I'm in dire need to lose weight. Oh please don't dismiss my plea. It's no fun to not being able to fit into any clothes I would like to wear. No, it does not necessary mean new clothes. I'm talking about the outfits readily accessible from my not-walk-in-closet. Yes, the shopaholic-shuey decided to take a back-seat from all the online-vintage-buying frenzy for the world-economic-slum is scaring the pants out of her. tsk-tsk.

Back to the issue. Yes. I admit I'm on a suka-hati diet. And the suka-hati diet consist of taking protein shakes. I try not to munch. But the office is freaking cold. The rain ain't helping. The tummy starts to rumble. Damage done to my suka-hati diet; besides the protein shakes, I consumed two quaker-chewy-chocolate-chunk-granola-bars (one in the morning and another one just a minute ago). Apakah? And I curse the weighing machine for not budging from my oh-so-scary-weight. tsk-tsk.

Bila nak kurus nih. tsk-tsk.

It's a rainy monday blues. tsk-tsk.

No comments: