Monday 17 March 2008

shopaholic me

Yours truly CANNOT get the shopaholic habit out in toto. I tried but I failed. Hence another entry relating to my pathetic wants and not needs. It's very very rare for me nowadays to fall in love with things at first sight. I used to be an avid fan of Coach once upon a time but the love of it started to fade away slowly upon seeing the brand being adorned by too many gorgeous ladies. It somehow made the brand turned mediocre albeit it still being very pricey. Yeap, Malaysians are getting richer by the day.

But this lovely Coach wristlet is too lovely to resist. It's leather. It's white. Most importantly there's a heart shape in all colours i lurve attached to it. simply LOVELY!!!

But sadly so, I can't afford to splurge on that itsy bitsy tiny wristlet for I have other tabs to settle. Holiday next month and another one probably in June. Got myself and ipod for early birthday prezzie which i've yet to receive. pfft.

Hence, the only thing I can do it just adore it from afar and wishing I could own it but I can't. *sigh*

I know, I know. A total bimbo-ish pathetic post from yours truly. As if that's a problem worth sharing right? Hey, but it's my blog. I shall write as I please. Thank You. =)

No comments: