Tuesday, 11 March 2008

loss of a mother

I was informed that a friend who was carrying twins gave birth on the 29.2.2008. On Sunday, a friend told me that one of her babies passed away. Today, that friend posted a touching entry in her blog that brought tears to my eyes.

To say I understand what ur going thru I'd be lying. To say everything will be okay, I can't tell.

Thus,

To mar dearest and family, my deepest heartfelt condolence. Be strong and may u brave thru this moment with inner strength and courage. My prayers with u and ur family.

Al-Fatihah

2 comments:

mardhiah12 said...

akak pun sedih gak masa tu. tgk mar lagi sedih..nak nangis masa tu pun ada. tapi mar senyum je (sabar nya.....Ya Allah)

~k.u.c.i.n.g.l.o.v.e.r~ said...

iye?akak ada masa tuh.hurmm..tuh lar.tengok mar nih.badan jer kecik.tapi hati dia kuat.hati kat dalam kita tak tau.doa jer lar untuk ketenangan hati dia dan keluarga.