Monday 26 July 2010

Proposal Rejected

Remember this? Unfortunately the Mother of bride-to-be rejected it. Since she is my wedding planner and knowingly so she has exquisite taste (read note: the sisters and I pow her h/bags, shoes, scarves, clothes she can no longer fit. that is how we trust her taste), heavyhearted I compromise. Hence, a new color palette!!  Behold! 


Pastel is still the way to go. Alright. I give in. Nice color combo for Nikah no? But I am not giving up having an electrifying color shoes for the nikah and his bertandang. Since everything planned will be super simple. My only sweet escape would be my shoes. =) 

The option for Reception is below. The combination of lilac/light purple and light yellow seems appealing enough to me.


Again, these are just proposals and it may not even be the color palette at the end of the day. 

This is just for the fun of it as i love love playing with colors.

Back to the drawing board!

No comments: