Sunday 11 July 2010

Hijabs inspired!


Well, obviously I don't have either one's beauty. They are MasyaAllah so very pretty. 

But I'm attracted to their hijabs of which I'm so sure could be re-used for other occassions. Oh so simple but oh so classy and elegant! Let's see if I can pull this.

The previous is done by this oh-so-talented designer of whom I've contacted and hopefully we'll be working together! *excited* *cross-fingers*

The latter picture was taken from here. Credits to the blog owner! Credits as well to whoever made YM's dress!

Jatuh cinta. 

But of course subject to further discussion and approval by many other Bosses and Consultants. *waves mother* *waves sister* *waves Love*. Approved. No?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, u having unaisah as ur designer? best of luck!! two thumbs!

shueyshoelove said...

Nahwal: I know right! Hehe. Excited!! :)

Unknown said...

make that a :)))

Moose said...

raja shahirah's designer is syaiful baharim, if i'm not mistaken.

shueyshoelove said...

moose: oh! thanks! patut lawa. :)