Wednesday 24 June 2009

Swallow me up already

image from here

The morning topic for Fly FM today is "do you know anyone who is an attention seeker?" My answer would be I knew someone who was like that but we're no longer friends. Attention seeker is more often than not closely associated with victimized syndrome i.e. he/she is the victim of everyone-lah.

Well, my story is different. Has anyone encountered unwanted attention? Like falling down from the stairs? Like accidentally spilling water in a restaurant? Typical right.

How about getting name called in a meeting room full of people for a monthly report that may seem to suggest things are not working in orderly manner in the office when in fact that the details of the report NEVER intended to seek unnecessary/unwanted attention from ANYONE. The facts on the paper was right. Unfortunately, the person reading it misinterpreted the whole purpose of stating such facts in the report and got that person all worked up.

I swear that I wish at that moment the earth would just open up and swallow me into the deep end. Obviously that didn't happen.

It didn't help that when I came into the office, the boss totally ignored me. My guess was because of the whole fiasco. But just a moment ago, the boss came into the room and I heaved a sigh of relief. But in any event, i do not blame the boss for being upset. It was humiliating to be questioned for purely administrative office matters.

I'm upset that I caused the whole up do and it's purely purely ADMINISTRATIVE.

-ThE EnD-

2 comments:

~salwaredzuan~ said...

wat bodo jerrr...biarkan si luncai terjun dgn labu labinya...hahaha anyway...best woo main gosip2 arini

shueyshoelove said...

best best.terima kasih cik raidah salwa!! =)