Monday 22 June 2009

Monday

Contrary to previous working experiences, I've never felt time zoomed by so quickly when in fact I've only been on board for a month and 4 days. A month and 4 days; already attending meeting alone in the land of Sabah.

I told me mom one of the reasons i love anything vintage or eccentric and quirky is because I live in the past. Never the present or the future. I loved being 12. I reminisce previous working experiences. All are priceless.

The present is emotionally tiring. The present is physically and mentally challenging. The future is unpredictable and scary.

-An indescribable Monday blues-

3 comments:

Sasha Lyna said...

bestnyer pg sabah for free..hehehe..enjoyss...

Athena said...

Shuey dear, i tried really hard not to say this "Been there and went through that".

:P

Never mind, i KNOW who you are, babe!!!

You can go through this!
Definitely!
Don't let them change you, never let anything change you.
Okies! ^_^

shueyshoelove said...

sha: sabah was work. ain't fun. day trip kut. heheh

ayu: thanks ayu. till today ur advice embed in my head. =) will do a fare well for u soon!!