Tuesday 14 September 2010

I miss


my carefree student days where One Utama was a frequent lay over from class to home
my carefree days where I can just pop into the cinema  for a movie
my 'me' time
my carefree days where I can be pretty much selfish and think of myself

i think I'm losing myself along this transition of becoming an adult. 
i think I'm tired of expecting people to think like how I think. To act like how i would act. To respond like how I would respond.
i don't think i'm ready to be an adult.
i don't think i'm ready to be responsible.
i don't think i'm ready to be all selfless.

is this all a mistake? i think not. there is still time to fix this hole. i am scared.

2 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

siapalah kata we don't miss that things
when we were small, we wished to grow up as soon as posible
and when we are adults, we wished we can stay in childhood forever
sigh

shueyshoelove said...

kak aini: SANGAT!!!