Thursday 30 October 2008

Simply Perfect

Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you
For I cant help falling in love with you


Her dream wedding came true. I concur with her best friend that it was simply PERFECT!!

*more pictures here & here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu wedding song ke?

sangatlah miera!

shueyshoelove said...

yup.her father sang masa diorang berarak masuk dewan.sangat sweet.a few shed tears.*i wont name names* =)

Ein said...

aku yg nangis!! bangga sey gtau. xpe, deserving the tears :) Shue, i MISS U!it was darn fun man...

shueyshoelove said...

i know right.=) it was indeed fun!! takper next fun would be when i get married.ehehhe.tapi kena tunggu lar ye.ntah biler tak tau!! takper takper 16 november is just around the corner.we'll have more fun then!!=)

Ein said...

tu lahh. cepat2 skit for another 'my best friend's wedding' album. nak tunggu Melati..hmmm... haha. yay! Paviiii..... ;)