Wednesday 11 June 2008

Greetings

Greetings my religious reader (read:asni).(also read:cheh wah saya perasan.hiks) . As conveyed to puan asni, nothing much of interest is going on at the moment. hence, the silent mode.

But since I'm excited to leave for kuching tomorow attending for a dear friend's wedding, the blogger instinct kicks in and I just have to ramble ramble on stuffs. hehe.

I remember few years back (or was it last year), Malaysians got offended on an article written in the Reader's Digest highlighting how civic-minded-less Malaysians are. Rest assured, I was not one of those who were offended. To list the many encounters of civic-minded-less would be lenghthy.

Let me just share one incident I witnessed yesterday. The road was jammed (as usual-la). From far, I could hear the sound of an ambulance sirent. The typical conciderate-driver-me (puji diri sendiri lagi) brought me car to the curb-side to allow the ambulance to pass through. What disgust me was the fact that there was this tiny itsy bitsy kancil refusing to budge even the slightest to let the ambulance through. As the size of the car is tiny, thankfully the ambulance could squeeze through the jammed road despite the civic-minded-less kancil driver. No doubt on certain circumstances, public authorities like such take advantage to by-pass (any) jam BUT we should NEVER make such presumption/assumption as what if it was our loved ones riding on that particular ambulance seeking for emergency attention but due to the public's civic-minded-less attitude, such emergency attention could not be achieved. The consequence: do ur own math. Pathetic isn't it how selfish some could be.

Put that anger issue aside, as I said earlier, I'm excited to fly off to kuching tomorow for some fun loving with friends to celebrate the matrimony of Fazlin Binti Haji Mohamed Zain and Ahmad Feisal Bin Haji Ahmad Rosli despite still having loads of work to finish off before leaving and knowing that I have an interview on the following monday after the reception and I've yet to read up on ANYTHING!!

Yes, I'm keeping my cool. I will be okay. I can do this!! *cold sweat dripping*

Pray for me peeps!!

2 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

wow, sampai kuiching gitu...
ada interview apa?

shueyshoelove said...

bukan interview sampai kuching kak aini. ada wedding kat kuching. hari ahad balik flight malam.pagi esok nyer (monday) tuh ada interview.tak baca aper aper pun lagi..huhuh..takut!!