Saturday 8 October 2011

Fickle minded

I know I've been ranting about the miss-events of my wedding for few months now.
25.9.2011 ago, we turned 6 months into marriage. 
Upon looking back at photos and video, the post marriage ranting I've been on was unnecessary.
Looking back, it was actually how I imagined and wanted it to be.
That explains the nonchalant bride I was.
I was just purely ecstatic to be married.
It is weird sometimes how I wish to have the life of others when the truth is the life that I'm living now is exactly what I envisioned it to be.
I just got to be less fickle minded. more thankful of everyday I wake up breathing, with a husband by my side, loving family (including drama and all), a roof over our head, a job stabil enough for splashes of luxury once in a while and just the opportunity to experience life as it is.




Photos updated. Yeap, looking back. It was just how I imagined it to be. <3

No comments: