Thursday 5 March 2009

Blog.Blogging.Bloggers.

Some blog to brag. Some blog out of boredom. Some blog because its cool. Some blog to share.

I blog because I was bored and my head couldn't stop talking. Like period. Like even now the head is still speaking. Like I have a mini me inside my head. Okay. Stop.

I love to blog hop and when I stumble upon any interesting blogs, I would bookmark it. Hence, allowing me to peek into their personal lives. But I don't make friends from blogs. I'm shy.

Yesterday I saw someone who looked familiar. She wasn't a friend. She was a blogger. I wanted to tell my dinner date that "I know her. She's a blogger. That's her husband." Then I stopped myself for fear that my dinner date would call me crazy. Ada ke patut jumpe blogger pun nak excited. Ish ish ish.

What I'm trying to say is, why trouble yourself auditioning for reality TV shows for a five minute fame when you could be more than that by simply blogging.

Serious. Tak tipu. Kalau blog, boleh jadi famous. Orang pandang-pandang. Orang adore. Tinggal tak kena kejar dengan papparazi jer. And if you're lucky, you'd be reviewed (ala movie, food review) at p***********i.blogspot.com. Seluruh Malaya tahu.

Terus dapat title, "Malaysia's Favourite Blogger". =)

sindrom bosan dihari khamis.harap maaf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iza or hanis?

shueyshoelove said...

I saw hanis once kat mv.tapi pada hari kejadian aku nampak blogger lain.ehehhe..