Sunday 21 February 2010

Sky Trex baybeh!!

A couple of friend was skeptical when I said I was going sky trex-ing with my bunch of adventurous mates today. I didn't blame them one bit. For a few minutes today, I almost call it quits had it not been my best friend and few other friends encouraging me to go on. Telling me: COME ON SHUE, U CAN DO IT!! 

And I did it!!!I completed the whole Extreme Challenge course. It ain't Mount Kinabalu but it was a HUGE accomplishment for me. The height was not an issue; it was the upper body strength that I lack off. Extreme sports/adventure enthusiast should really give it a go and REALLY do not underestimate your own capability. It is all in the mind and you just need the support and drive.

My support: Both my BFF (Yasmin Yusra) and My Love (Syamnoromzi Osman). My drive: WATER!!

Such a drag that tomorrow's work. All kind of muscle pain, bring it ON!!

RCK did it again. What's next y'all!

P/S: aban, in case you're reading this; come on, if I can do it, so can YOU and YAYA!! Jom second round jom!! =)

No comments: